What is Email Marketing?
In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send advertisements, solicit business or request sales or donations and is meant to create loyalty, trust or brand awareness.
So, it is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to an audience. These e-mails can be sent to the purchased lead list or current database.
So, the intention of these e-mails is to increase the relationship of business with their current customers or previous customers. Further, it increases the customer loyalty and repeats the business.
Want to know the strategy of email marketing?
Why is an effective email marketing strategy so important? An email marketing strategy is part of your overall marketing strategy and business plan. So, it helps you market your products and services with the use of the email channel with the best opportunity of making a profit and reaching your goals.
So, using effective Email Marketing strategy helps you to retain your customers and grow your business.
Have a look at some strategies you should use while Email Marketing:
- Personalize your messages – Personalizing messages means that you have to use the customer data for the mail. It leaves a great impression on customers. The best example of personalized emails is Amazon.
- Segmentation – If you divide your customers into segments then you can send more targeted emails. As per the email marketers, segmentation is at the second place in top initiatives list. This helps you to send the right email to your right customer.
- Mobile friendly emails – As per the researchers 62% of the people use to check their emails on mobiles. So, it is not the good idea if your email is not mobile friendly. Sending the mobile-friendly email can increase your ROI amazingly.
- Test copy, design, and button – You should test check every mail with the subject line, text or content, long or short mail etc. Test checking gives you a practical idea of which is the right mail to send.
- Automate Email campaigns when possible – Trigger based e-mails are the e-mails that are sent out automatically based on user behavior. This types of emails include welcome e-mail, thank you e-mail and transaction e-mails. These type of e-mails gives better performance than the conventional e-mails.
Want to learn email marketing with the leading digital marketing institute chain of India.
Enroll/Inquiry form is down here. Fill it and then we have a conversation about all these topics.
Why do this kind of marketing?
It’s an effective way to keep customers informed. Email marketing isn’t something marketers do just because they can and it’s easy. The tactic is very effective at helping business owners and consumers stay connected.
What do you mean by email marketing?
Email marketing is the targeting of consumers through electronic mail (email). Often associated with data mining. Further, this marketing can be used to affect consumers in many different ways. In general, this marketing is a more evolved, digital form of traditional direct mail marketing.
How to begin with email marketing?
1: Establish your goals. It can be tempting to simply sign up for an email marketing tool like Campaign Monitor and start sending your first campaign. …
2: Build your email list. …
3: Then, select the type of campaigns you want to send. …
4: Create your first campaign.
5: Further, measure your results.
How does it work?
It is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to the audience. Sending emails with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers. Further to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business.
How effective is its campaign?
- Build your subscriber list.
- Talk with your audience, not at them.
- Make your email interesting from the minute it lands in the recipient’s inbox. …
- Do it personally.
- Make sure your copy looks clean and crisp.
What is the best service for this marketing?
To know this, let’s take a glance some of the best mail marketing service providers and how they stack up against each other.
- Constant Contact. Constant Contact is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing services in the world. …
- A Weber. …
- Convert Kit. …
- Get Response. …
- Mail Chimp. …
- Campaign Monitor. …
- Active Campaign.
Points to Enroll:-
- Having said that, let’s take a glance at some of the best mail marketing service providers and how they stack up against each other.
- It’s an efficacious way to keep customers informed. Marketers do not opt Email marketing just because they can and it’s easy.
- Why is an effective mail marketing strategy so important? An email marketing strategy is part of your overall marketing strategy and business plan.